Mechanical Spring System
- The desk monitor mount is assembled from heavy-duty aluminum and high-quality mechanical springs for optimal durability and aesthetics.
- The spring hover system allows the monitor height or angle to be moved seamlessly.
- Allow wires to move freely while changing screen positions and keep cable neat organized with detachable cable clips on the arms.
Integrated cable management conceals all cords inside, providing a neat table top and stylish appearance for the most comfortable work environment.
- Turning it clockwise(" √ " direction) can increase the display tension and fix it.
- Turning counterclockwise ("×" direction) reduces the display tension and adjusts. But remember not to go to the limit, otherwise, the spring slack will cause the bracket to be useless.
Detachable VESA Plate
- Mounting your monitors is a simple process with a detachable VESA bracket plate.
- We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly.
- Option 1 (Clamp): desk/table thicknesses is 0.4 – 3.35 inch
- Option 2 (Grommet): desk/table thicknesses is 4 inch or less
Material: Aluminum, steel
Item Weight: 6.53 pounds
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.9 x 4.3 inches
Height adjustment: 6.3" - 16.2"
Support 2 Monitor Screens: 17" to 32"
Articulation: ±90° tilt, ±90° swivel, and ±180° rotation
Mounting Options: C-Clamp Base or Grommet Base
Max load per arm: 17.6 lbs
Must have VESA mounting holes and VESA pattern is 75x75 or 100x100mm
>>If your monitors don't have VESA mounting holes, you need a non-VESA adapter (NOT included in the package);
>>If the VESA pattern of your monitors is 200x100 or 200x200mm, you need a VESA extension kit (NOT included in the package).